Leisure Travel Reservations Consultant
Full Time positions. Monday – Friday working week.
As part of the growth of the eTravel Leisure Travel Department, we are looking for an experienced Leisure Reservations Consultants to join our team.
Successful candidates will join one of Ireland’s most respected teams of travel professionals and benefit from a fantastic and sales friendly work environment with ongoing training and development.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Reservations Agent. It is essential to have reservations experience.
• Minimum 3 years GDS experience, preferably Amadeus.
• An ability to work in a busy and demanding environment as part of a busy sales team.
• A positive customer friendly approach with a great telephone manner.
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
We will also consider applicants with ticketing experience in place of leisure sales experience and who wish to move to a role combining ticketing and leisure reservations.
• An attractive salary.
• Product and software training.
• Opportunity in a growing business.
• Monday to Friday office hours.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, apply now in complete confidence. Please send your CV and a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org