Monday, 6 February 2017
Monday, 30 January 2017
Holiday World Dublin is over for another year! Great event, lots of interest in cruising and we were delighted to partner on our stand with Royal Caribbean International .
Many of our offers are still available, call our cruise team today on 01 4081999.
Friday, 20 January 2017
Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Launching 2018, Norwegian Bliss will be sailing Alaska and the Caribbean and will offer some of the most spectacular views at sea.
· NEW Bliss observation lounges
· NEW Connecting Stateroom Categories for Haven, Mini-Suite, Balcony and Ocean view.
Introducing Norwegian Cruise Line, newest and most exciting ship, Norwegian Bliss.
Imagine awe over discovering fantastic vistas in The Last Frontier. Imagine exhilaration while
exploring the wilds of Alaska. Imagine relaxation upon finding your slice of paradise in The
Caribbean. Imagine Bliss. That’s what you’ll experience when you vacation on our newest and
most incredible ship, Norwegian Bliss, coming to Alaska and The Caribbean in 2018. Custom-built
for the spectacular, Norwegian Bliss features a revolutionary Observation Lounge for you to soak
in every stunning moment, from bald eagles soaring over glaciers to dolphins splashing through
warm turquoise waters. Come aboard and experience the best dining, entertainment and
amenities at sea against a backdrop of unrivaled natural beauty. Whether you choose to go
tropical or a little wild, there’s one word to describe the experiences awaiting you on Norwegian’s
newest ship: Bliss.
• Bliss will sail from 2 homeports seasonally – Seattle in the Summer and Miami in the Fall/Winter
– 15-day Panama Canal from Miami to Los Angeles – May 10, 2018
– 7-day Alaska Highlights from Seattle – June 2, 2018 – Sept 22, 2018
– 5-day Pacific Coastal from Vancouver – Sept 30, 2018
– 8-day Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles – Oct 5, 2018
– 7-day Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles – Oct 13, 2018 – Oct 27, 2018
– 14-day Panama Canal from Los Angeles – Nov 3, 2018