Thursday, 18 December 2014>> !-->
A world of adventure under the Christmas tree >> >
Wednesday, 19 November 2014>> !-->
Norwegian Epic to debut new entertainment in 2015 for year-round European sailings >> >
and Burn the Floor to headline, plus all-new
British pop music entertainment experience, The Cavern Club
Monday, 17 November 2014>> !-->
Wednesday, 12 November 2014>> !-->
Monday, 20 October 2014>> !-->
Bag the best bargains and an exciting city break with Black Friday Shopping in New York >> >
Oasis of the Seas, Revilalised!! >> >
- Izumi Hibachi & Sushi, a revitalised Izumi Japanese Cuisine offering a full teppanyaki menu as well as fresh and flavourful sushi rolls and sashimi;
- Sabor Taqueria & Tequila Bar, first introduced onboard Navigator of the Seas to rave reviews, will feature a mouth-watering menu of authentic, modern and unexpected Mexican dishes including hand-made tableside guacamole. These dishes can be complemented by a curated beverage menu of tequilas, mezcal, and Mexican beers, as well as delicious sangrias and tableside-mixed margaritas;
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, a unique culinary adventure for the senses where Royal Caribbean International chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes in a whimsical setting that challenges the imagination with never-before-seen fare;
- Coastal Kitchen is an exclusive restaurant for suite guests and Pinnacle members, that fuses Mediterranean influences with the unmatched riches of California’s bountiful farmlands and features. The experience is complemented by a robust wine list, curated specifically for the venue.
- Boatloads of Bandwidth, the game-changing partnership with technology partner O3b that will offer guests onboard Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas connectivity that matches fast broadband connections onshore and is greater than all other cruise ships combined. These new capabilities, allow the cruise line to offer affordable, easy-to-use internet packages so that guests may watch streaming video, check email, share images on social media and enjoy face-to-face video conversations – even in the middle of the ocean.
- Royal iQ is a new app that puts guests in charge of their holiday choices. Thanks to the dramatically improved connectivity, Royal iQ is able to confirm dining reservations, shore excursions and spa appointments onboard, through both a downloadable app and at freestanding iQ stations around the ship. Guests can also use Royal iQ as a convenient calendar that provides at-a-glance views of their programme and to keep in touch with one another and home via phone and text capabilities.