Celebrity Cruises adds premium ports, adventurous shore excursions,
and never-before-travelled itineraries to its 2017-2018 European itineraries
Modern luxury cruise brand Celebrity Cruises will have five award-winning ships in Europe for 2017-2018 – Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Silhouette. The premium line’s richest season yet offers 86 overnights in 24 vibrant cities and four double overnight stays in Europe.
Itinerary highlights include new enticing journeys
Celebrity Cruises’ newest ship, Celebrity Reflection, will offer guests the best of Europe’s three rivieras – the French, Italian and Spanish coastlines – on an entirely new 11-night “Best of the Western Mediterranean” sailing. The new itinerary features four different stops in Spain; romantic Florence/Pisa (La Spezia, Italy); and popular European destinations Nice (Villefranche, France) and Gibraltar (United Kingdom); as well as an overnight stay to enjoy the vibrant nightlife in Barcelona (Spain).
Guests can explore Europe’s most iconic cities, from Cannes (France) and the Amalfi Coast (Salerno, Italy) to Florence/Pisa (Livorno, Italy) and Santorini (Greece) on Celebrity Equinox’s seven-night sailings. The ship will also debut a new port of call for the brand, Sète (France), a destination nestled on the Mediterranean coast which boasts eight miles of unsung beaches and a charming fishing town with canals similar to those of Venice. Throughout its Europe season, Celebrity Equinox will offer overnight stays in ports of call including Barcelona and Ibiza (Spain).
Celebrity Constellation will set out on a variety of new nine- and 10-night sailings which will take guests to prime Mediterranean destinations, including new ports of call for Celebrity Cruises – the lavish city of Monte Carlo (Monaco) and Sète.
Signature Event Sailings
New for Celebrity Cruises, Celebrity Eclipse will take guests to one of the premier sporting events of the year: the French Open. This holiday includes VIP tickets to the men’s and women’s final matches.
In addition, the premium cruise line will continue to offer opportunities to visit destinations during global events through its popular Signature Event Sailings, including sailings to The British Open, The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and the Cannes Film Festival.
Celebrity Cruises sources ingredients from local markets allowing guests to savour authentic European dishes while onboard. Once in port, guests can continue their immersive culinary experience through brand-new, chef-hosted excursions. Holidaymakers can join one of Celebrity Cruises’ chefs on these “Chef’s Market Discoveries” and delve into the destination’s culture and cuisine as they visit local markets and shops to find the freshest ingredients available for that evening’s exclusive dinner onboard.
New shore excursion options, featuring new ‘Uniquely Celebrity’ experiences include:
- Merchants in Venice – With this Uniquely Celebrity excursion, guests will have the opportunity to mingle with the locals and learn about the flavours and aromas of authentic Venetian cuisine at the colourful Rialto market
- Paella Lunch at a Traditional Barraca – Foodies can enjoy learning about the charming roots of Valencia (Spain) as they set out to explore a local ‘barraca’ and discover what a local farmer’s daily life is like
- The Ultimate Greek Indulgence – Guests will board a private luxury boat on this ‘Celebrity Exclusive’ and be whisked away to secluded coves and remote beaches
- Walk in Peterhof Lower Park and Grand Peterhof Spa Hotel – During a visit to St. Petersburg (Russia), culture vultures will explore the beautiful and historical palaces, fountains and gardens in the town of Peterhof, and then visit the grand Spa Hotel for some rest and relaxation with a traditional Russian water treatment
- Treasure Hunt around Kronborg and Helsingor – On this fun-filled ‘Family Tour Challenge’ in Denmark, guests can experience the sights, tastes and sounds of North Sealand as they explore some of the area’s most notable landmarks, including Kronborg Castle – the inspirational setting for William Shakespeare’s legendary play, Hamlet.
Post a Comment